The Surgery Department of our Clinic is staffed by highly qualified medical staff and is equipped with the latest technological equipment.
The Surgery Department is able to safely treat and perform a wide range of general surgery interventions related to:
- Digestive (gastric and gall bladder diseases of the gall bladder and biliary tract)
- Abdominal wall diseases (hernias)
- Diseases of endocrine glands (thyroid adrenal glands)
- Breast diseases
- Diseases of the rectum and anus (hemorrhoids, stretch marks, syringes, cysts coccyx, orthoracic tumor)
- Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissues (cystic lipomas, melanomas, etc.)
- Treatment of trauma
- Soft biopsy and lymph node biopsies
The department can deal with both open and advanced laparoscopic techniques, tailoring each patient to the best option.
Also, the plastic surgeon Mr. Sevliadis can perform the following operations:
-Surgical aesthetic procedures (rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, otoplasty, face lift, neck lift, breast plastic, abdominal, lip sculpture, buttock resection).
-Reconstructive surgery (burns, scars, etc.)
Scientific directors of Surgical department
Georgantis George Surgeon 6944141947
External scientific consultants of Surgical department
Sevliadis George Plastic surgeon 6932236864
Vakalopoulos Pavlos Vascular surgeon 6944475225
Paparidis Anastasios Anesthesiologist 6945107629